Logiks - Critical Reasoning Test
Critical Reasoning Ability Test Suite - Graduates and above
Logiks is a Critical Reasoning Ability Test suite built by international psychometric testing publisher, PSI & made available to you via Accountests.
Critical Thinking ability is consistently ranked as an essential criterion for success in management and professional roles by employers and accounting professional bodies alike.
Aimed at people who have completed tertiary level education and for professional, management and graduate roles, the Logiks Critical Reasoning test includes:
- Critical Verbal to test how effective a candidate is in comprehending complex written text, separating true from false information, strong from weak arguments and drawing logical conclusions
- Critical Numerical Reasoning to test effectiveness in turning data into meaningful and accurate management information by spotting trends and outliers and making fast and accurate calculations
- Abstract Reasoning to test how quickly your candidate can grasp concepts outside of their previous experience, comprehend abstract patterns such as workflows and whether the time, effort and money invested in their training is likely to yield results
Important : this test is NOT suitable for undergraduates or those without tertiary qualifications. Results and comparisons to norms will be unreliable for these groups.
Watch a 3 Minute Video giving an introduction to Logiks
- Suitable for Accountants, Managers & Graduates
- Typically takes 40 minutes to complete
- Online test, with near instant reporting
- Reports readily interpreted by you
- Online video support when needed
- Each test purchased allows you to test one candidate
When your candidate has completed the test you can use these Interpretation Videos to help understand more about their test report.
Developed in association with PSI
What our clients are saying
"The service offered by Accountests has been a game changer for our recruitment of professional staff. The ability to quickly assess the relevant technical skills of candidates has significantly improved our decision making process."
"The abilities being shown by the recruited candidate correlates with the outcome of their test, and they are progressing and delivering to expectations"
"I recently used Accountests as we were looking for a way to assess technical management accountant ability to supplement our interviews of shortlisted candidates. It helped inform our decision and would definitely use it again."
"This thorough testing process allows us to choose the very best. Given the cost involved in a mis-hire, taking the time to determine whether a candidate has the required technical skill set to do the job we are advertising for is critical"
"The tool was great and formed a good part of the pre-employment process for us."